With Secure Checkout (100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption), Return & Warranty (If you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.), Worldwide shipping available, Buy 2 or more to save shipping. Last Day To – BUY IT or LOSE IT FOREVER. Only available for a LIMITED TIME – NOT FOUND IN STORES!
Click here to buy this shirt: Music Is My Soul Tree Wall Clock Shirt
Today, Lady Gaga shared a first look at her and Driver in character on set, and we’re already salivating at the thoughts of its release (which is scheduled for November). Though it’s a tragic story, the movie’s visuals will surely capture the glamour of the two characters at its center, much like how The Assassination of Gianni Versace, another fashion murder mystery, did with Gianni and Donatella Versace. With Gaga dressed in gold chains and a fur hat and Driver in a fisherman’s sweater and snowsuit, it’s a lot to take in. So entertain me for a minute, shall you? Below, 17 thoughts I had staring at Gaga and Driver’s Gucci transformation.
1. Let’s start big picture here. Here they are on the Italian Alps, filming some sort of ski scene. Driver was actually seen taking a tumble down the slopes earlier in the day. 2. I don’t know why, but Gaga strikes me as more of the snowboarding type—or the type who drinks cocktails in the lounge and skips the skiing altogether. They both nailed the high-fashion ski vibe, which has been big recently. (Please look to the recent Thom Browne collection, shot on Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn.)Driver’s cozy, white cable-knit sweater is very much giving me Chris Evans in Knives Out, only with an added turtleneck. If anti-sexy (yet somehow still sexy) were to be defined as a garment, it would be this.
I love his aviator glasses, obviously. Don’t they fog up on the slopes? And the top of the snowsuit tied around his waist is genius. Who needs a coat when you have a sweater as thick as molasses? Somehow, this white snowsuit is exactly what I imagined an Italian fashion executive to wear on the slopes. He is selling his character. Moving on to Lady Gaga. Patrizia was known in the Italian tabloids for her gaudy jewelry and overly glam aesthetic, and Gaga’s got that down pat. That fur hat is very Russian, though, very Doctor Zhivago. I hope Gaga skis for her role, wearing 10 pounds of necklaces around her neck.
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
This product belong to nang-nhu